Garrard County at Bethlehem Predictions

Hearsay

Who will win this game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Garrard County
    • Bethlehem

Bethlehem hung with a 6A team for a half this week. They throw it around. Garrard lost a heartbreaker to Washington County. I see a pretty decent battle here.

Injuries will play a big role for Bethlehem. They need Luke Wimpsett, Cam Wilson, and Caleb Watts in the line-up. Their replacements last week played well but this certainly hurts their depth. Bethlehem will also benifit from the later start and cooler temps. Their gametime last week was 6:30 and the heat was brutal. This week should be an excellent game.

Injuries will play a big role for Bethlehem. They need Luke Wimpsett, Cam Wilson, and Caleb Watts in the line-up. Their replacements last week played well but this certainly hurts their depth. Bethlehem will also benifit from the later start and cooler temps. Their gametime last week was 6:30 and the heat was brutal. This week should be an excellent game.

I was under the impression that the Eagles were to be healthy for this game and going to have everyone back??? I heard the young linemen played well considering their first start was agianst a 6A school.