Is a Perfect Season possible

STRIKE3

With all the realignment, size changes and competitive schedule, is it possible for a KHSAA team to go undefeated and bring home the trophy. Is there too much balance state wide?

If so, is that accomplishment based off Class, or a tradition rich program.

Thoughts and comments....

Possible of course but hopefully that is never anyone's goal when they are making out their schedule. The better competition everyone plays the more it will raise the bar for football in this state.
Agreed and if that is the reason, for making a regular season schedule with limited competition, I would think it extremely tough to advance through the playoffs and win.

Survive and advance, is based off toughness and skill, which playing equal or better teams, increase the efforts of a program.

Agreed and if that is the reason, for making a regular season schedule with limited competition, I would think it extremely tough to advance through the playoffs and win.

Survive and advance, is based off toughness and skill, which playing equal or better teams, increase the efforts of a program.

Perfectly said gentlemen. Your top programs always play a tough schedule prior to the Distrcit games starting. I saw on one of the threads that Danville may lose 3-4 games early on. Win or lose those early games, it will make them tougher down the road... I'm sure there are several other teams that are playing a tough early schedule as well.