Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County RB Nathan Griffith

Featured Replies

Here is a good story that I thought some of you out there might enjoy. Nate is back in practice and getting back in things just fine, slowly but surely he'll be getting back to his old self, the kid is a bull and one that can run at that. Make sure and click on the video attatched in the link, you can get a good chuckle at the end, he does...:thumb:

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=33239&format=html

Sounds like a great kid with a great attitude. I hope he heals completely and gets the chance to enjoy his high school season.

Nathan is a great kid on and off the field. I am glad all is going well for him and hope that he is given an opportunity to show what he is really capable of doing. He took a backseat last year after stepping in big his sophomore year which had to be disappointing and frustrating for him. He has kept a great attitude and if anyone deserves a stellar year it's Nate - go #30 :thumb:

He serves up a mean pizza at Giovanni's too!

  • Author
He serves up a mean pizza at Giovanni's too!

 

 

You're dang right about that!! He fixed one up for me the other nite where I almost needed a pitch-fork to help me lift it off my plate, because I felt sorry for the plain ole' fork I was using, I think they retired it!! (and I dont EVER use a fork to eat pizza):lol: :jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.