St. X Transfer?

KWG88

Does anyone know anything about the player who transfered from St.X to Trinity last year he was a lineman from I think St. Patrick? Where will he play at Trinity, what is his height and weight now.

Does anyone know anything about the player who transfered from St.X to Trinity last year he was a lineman from I think St. Patrick? Where will he play at Trinity, what is his height and weight now.

Will Slaton is his name and he started both freshmen and jv year at ST X.

He decided to pursue strictly academics at Trinity I heard.

He will be a Senior this year, transfered between his Sophmore and Junior year sat out his Junior year because he did see some Varsity PT as a Sophmore.

I question him being used very much by Trinity. He will be going up against kids who he played with for several years at St. Patrick and St. X. They know how to expose his weaknesses.

He was on the OL at St. Pat's and X. Last I heard he was promised he would be moved to tightend. I took that with a grain of salt or maybe his own personal justification for leaving St. X.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.