Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Draw?

Featured Replies

I know that North Laurel plays Corbin at 7pm, and that Harlan plays Lynn Camp on the same side of NL's bracket. I also believe that South Laurel plays Clay County. I guess that would leave Knox Central vs/ Middlesboro?

10 Knox Central-Middlesboro

1 South Laurel-Clay

4 Harlan-Lynn Camp

7 North Laurel-Corbin

Will Knox pitch the Scalf kid in the first round against Middlesboro?

 

Will Hedrick be able to go for the Hounds this week?

 

Harlan and South look to have the best draw.

Middlesboro didn't look that great last week, but I can't believe Knox Central could afford to save anyone for South Laurel.

South Laurel looks to be ready to make another run like last year.

I predict Middlesboro, South Laurel, Harlan and Corbin as first round winners.

 

Middlesboro / SL will probably be the best game of the Tournament, if it comes to pass. Middlesboro hit Smith as well as anyone this season, but will SL choose to pitch him today against Clay or try to save him?

 

Corbin split with Harlan this year, and this game will depend on pitching. If Harlan can get by Lynn Camp w/o using Smith, they can beat Corbin, who will have to use Hamlin today. But the Hounds are better offensively, IMO, and could pull it out anyway.

 

If KC wins today against Mboro, or NL against Corbin, I don't see them advancing another round w/o their aces.

Corbin didn't play Harlan this year. The only teams the hounds lost to in the region were: South (twice), Middlesboro (twice), Knox Central (once) and Bell County (once).

They were scheduled to play at Corbin the last saturday of the regular season, but the game was cancelled.

Look for a South/Corbin final with the Redhounds winning the region.

Look for Harlan to be in the finals against SL, I just have a feeling that this is the year for coach Evans and his boys.

My bad, I looked at the web page for Bell instead of Corbin.

 

First round final score from Bell County:

 

Middlesboro 7 Knox Central 3

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.