Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan Co. 10 Raceland 5

Featured Replies

This score was posted on another thread by bgp member "pickoff". I thought that I would start a new thread on this game and not add it to the Raceland/Boyd game thread.

 

So, Rowan 10, Racleand 5. Hopefully someone can fill us in on some details. It was said that Raceland continues their "skid" and still have some "internal" problems.

Rams baseball is really having a hard time of it right now. Not sure if it is the coaching or the players, but better get it worked out quickly. District play is right around the corner.

I really don't know if its one or both, I really hate to see this especially for the 3 seniors. This team can really play ball when they want too!!!!!!!! I think thats its a little of both not just one. Still need a lot of leadership, and one of the players to step up and say something to others when they mess up and not just certain ones, anyone. Certain players on this TEAM think they ABOVE having something said to them when they mess up but it is contaigous to the whole TEAM. When one makes a mistake everyone else just stands around and waits for the next and so on. Several different times one player or another tries to step up but then they will make a mistake the wheels fall off again. I heard a coach say they are not as good as they thing they are and I really didn't know what to think but now I understand what he meant. But let me say again that THE RAMS have not played their best yet and I hope WE can all se it tonight against ASHLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

As for the statement that players should earn their position several have BUT some haven't, and I feel that there is nothing wrong with being embarrased with the TEAMS play at least it shows THEY CARE something that some of the OTHER players don't.

  • Author

What are the dates for the district tournament?

  • Author

A team is never as good as some say they are and are never as bad as some say they are. Lets get rid of all the negative talk and get something started tonight vs. the Tomcats! :ylsuper: :flame:

 

GO RAMBLERS!!!

I am with ya Oldrambler.

  • Author
I am with ya Oldrambler.

:thumb: :thumb: Thank You! Negativity only breeds negativity, you can cry and complain till' the cows come home but it solves nothing. Rolling ones sleeves up and getting to work on correcting problems does.

I agree totally, I hope that the RAMS come out of the slump and play BIG TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.