Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 10 Scott Co 3 (5 Star Prep Classic FINALS)

Featured Replies

This game was actually much closer than this until the final few innings when the Lady Jags bats woke up bigtime in the championship game.

 

North led 3-0 early. Scott Co came back and tied it up 3-3. North went up 4-3. Then in the final 2 innings, the Lady Jags scored 6 runs, including a 3 run triple from Abby Sears who scored on an errant throw to 3rd base.

 

I heard that the Cardinals shortstop got a full ride offer from EKU this past week. She is a player and congrats to her!

 

Good tournament featuring Anderson Co (TN), Boone Co, Danville, Franklin Co, Grayson Co, Magoffin Co, North Laurel, Rockcastle Co, Scott Co, Simon Kenton, and Southwestern.

How far and how high is the fence there ? My daughter said she it 3 off it this weekend .1 being off the very top that would have tied the game in the last inning . I was unable to go and was curious. Thanks in advance.

  • Author
How far and how high is the fence there ? My daughter said she it 3 off it this weekend .1 being off the very top that would have tied the game in the last inning . I was unable to go and was curious. Thanks in advance.

 

I am not sure of the height, but it is 201 all around in distance. It is VERY VERY high!!!! I have seen a lot of balls hit on the upper half that would be homeruns in any other ballpark. Pitchers like the high fence! It is probably 15-20 feet high if I were guessing. I will be that LES could tell us the height!

  • Author
How far and how high is the fence there ? My daughter said she it 3 off it this weekend .1 being off the very top that would have tied the game in the last inning . I was unable to go and was curious. Thanks in advance.

 

Looking at the fence tonight, I was guess-ta-mate the height about 11'-15'. I was right the distance is 201'.

  • Author

I was told that Glorianne Cordero won the MOP for the tournament. Not bad for an 8th grader now starting varsity. She is going to be a big time player for North Laurel.

I would say the fence is about 13 feet

  • Author

You are probably right on Les! It is pretty high for a high school softball field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.