Cov Holy Cross names new coach

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20070413/SPT0302/704130385/

Holy Cross principal Clay Eifert on Thursday appointed athletic director Cory Miller the school's girls' basketball coach.

"I've coached my whole life. I got out of it for a few years," Miller said. "But for the last three years, I've been coaching freshman girls. My love has always been with basketball, more than administration. So it was an easy decision. I'm excited about it."

Rob had a pretty good track record of wins for 10 years, including the District titles, All "A" Classic wins, and consistent regional play.

He also had a pretty good amount of talent at the school over the last 10 years. I think he resigned on his own so maybe he has something else planned. Hopefully Coach Miller can get HC back competing for All "A" wins, but I also hope he focuses on the "other" regional tournament.

Coach Miller has his work cut out for him. What many would have considered one of HC's best players quit. It will be interesting to see if she comes back now that Coach Kues is gone. How was their Freshman team this past season.
I had also heard that she was not the only one who quit the team this year.

Coach Miller has his work cut out for him. What many would have considered one of HC's best players quit. It will be interesting to see if she comes back now that Coach Kues is gone. How was their Freshman team this past season.

I'm sure coach miller knows what he has in front of him. I'm very confident that he's up to the challenge.