NCKC All Conference Team

From the dinner last night:

Henry County: Kelsey Mings

Williamstown: Jaclyn Stith

Trimble County: Ashleigh Miller and Laci Shirmer

Gallatin County: Amanda Buttelwerth & Taylor Wood

Owen County: Kendall Cochran, Shea Green & Kelsey Williams

Walton Verona: Lauren Hargett, McKensie Garcia & Ashley Bowling

Carroll County: Whitney Ballinger (MVP), Amber Girdy, Lindsey Wallace & Keisha Henderson

Coach of the Year: Randy Mefford - Carroll County

From the dinner last night:

Henry County: Kelsey Mings

Williamstown: Jaclyn Stith

Trimble County: Ashleigh Miller and Laci Shirmer

Gallatin County: Amanda Buttelwerth & Taylor Wood

Owen County: Kendall Cochran, Shea Green & Kelsey Williams

Walton Verona: Lauren Hargett, McKensie Garcia & Ashley Bowling

Carroll County: Whitney Ballinger (MVP), Amber Girdy, Lindsey Wallace & Keisha Henderson

Coach of the Year: Randy Mefford - Carroll County

Hargett is a heck of a player cant wait to see her play next year.. and Congrats to Mefford.. but i think he will be missing his all-star next year.

They may miss the size, but I thik that Girdy's speed will make up the difference. Their JV girls can step up their game and make Carroll competitive next year too. Brindley, Osborne, Henderson, Wallace & Curry all return next year.

Walton just loses Garcia. I look for a Walton/Carroll matchup for the All "A" Classic finals again next year.

I think WV will be a good team next year, I just hope they can adjust to the new coaching style.

Carroll needs to work hard in the summer, the best thing about next year is all the teams are young and on any given night anyone can win..

Owen has a good crew back as well as GC with some young talented girls.

Trimble's Miller will be a tough match-up due to size for any of the teams.

It will be an exciting year, hopefully they will all play summer ball this year.

Don't forget about Williamstown. They return everyone. I think Coach Wilhoit's youngsters will grow up over the summer and could be one of the most improved teams around. If Wilhoit and West continue to improve their game as freshmen (not as middle school starters next season) and Stith continue to improve, this team could be dangerous.

I agree with Lunatic, if everyone returns to Walton, they should be first in the NCKC with Owen close behind them. From there it can be anyone.

I like Williamstown also, I like Carroll's mix next year also. They had a strong MS team and won the Freshman District and were runners-up in the JV with 2 8th and a 7th grader starting those teams.

Owen will have an advantage with their size in the middle.

Could be anyone!