Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle School Spring Golf

Featured Replies

I know this is a high school oriented board, but does anyone have some constructive advice on getting a middle school team up and running this spring?

 

I'm especially interested in matches in the Northeastern corner of the state.

I know this is a high school oriented board, but does anyone have some constructive advice on getting a middle school team up and running this spring?

 

I'm especially interested in matches in the Northeastern corner of the state.

I just think that this is a great idea to get golf started in middle school so they can learn early. I know at our school the middle schoolers who like golf are allowed on the high school team. They don't really get to play in any matches but it gets them out there.

  • Author

I'd like to get these kids some actual match competition in the spring so as to better prepare them to compete in the coming school year at the end of summer.

 

If there are any schools out there with some middle school aged golfers who would like to schedule a match this spring, let me know. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.