Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th region Bracket set.

Featured Replies

Estill-Perry 6:30

LCC-Wolfe 8:00

March 5

 

Breathitt-Powell 6:30

Leslie-Knott 8:00

March 6

 

Semi's March 9

Finals March 10

Really tough draw for Estill County

Breathitt County Ladycats have a good team. I think they have a tough draw too.

Perry will beat Estill, LCC will beat Wolfe, Powell will beat Breathitt, & Leslie will beat Knott. LCC over Perry. Powell over Leslie. LCC vs Powell in the final...

Perry over Estill

Letcher over Wolfe

Letcher beats Perry

 

Breathitt over Powell

Leslie over Knott

Leslie beats Knott

 

Leslie over Letcher in the Finals

Perry over Estill

Letcher over Wolfe

Letcher beats Perry

 

Breathitt over Powell

Leslie over Knott

Leslie beats Breathitt

 

Leslie over Letcher in the Finals

 

I think that's what you meant. LOL.

 

As far as my picks:

 

I would be right there on the money with you with the exception of the LCC/PCC game. I think PCC will win that one with Leslie County winning the regional.

I think that's what you meant. LOL.

 

As far as my picks:

 

I would be right there on the money with you with the exception of the LCC/PCC game. I think PCC will win that one with Leslie County winning the regional.

 

Yep, that is what I meant.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.