Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central vs Barbourville

Featured Replies

I feel like this will be a typical Panther vs Tiger catfight, at any other site I would have to go with B'ville, but with so much at stake and playing at home I feel like KC wins 65 to 61.

Breeze,

I was getting ready to start a thread on this game. I can't believe there is not much chat about this huge game. I would say this has to be one of the biggest rival first round games in the state.

Now to the game. Im afraid that B'ville may have my Panthers #. Or should I say that Dinky has Elams #? With this game being played at Knox C. I think it will be a barnburner!! Look for Central just out to an early lead and the Tigers to hold on and Bite the Panthers in the end!!

Knox Central 66-59.

I like Barbourville in a close one, coaching decides this one....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.