Freshman 10th Region Championship

Mason Co flatout got outcoached in the 4th quarter !!!!!!!!

How come it is always the coach's fault when they don't win, never the kid's!?! From what talent there actually is on the team, they did well this year. You can't win them all, and I think it was great effort by the Royals. Good luck to the Freshmen the rest of your time at Mason County. You have big shoes to fill in the next few years!

How come it is always the coach's fault when they don't win, never the kid's!?! From what talent there actually is on the team, they did well this year. You can't win them all, and I think it was great effort by the Royals. Good luck to the Freshmen the rest of your time at Mason County. You have big shoes to fill in the next few years!

:thumb: :thumb: Good job Royals.

Are you saying they have no talent?