Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay 61 South 41

Featured Replies

The Lady Tigers played a great game tonight, to beat the 2nd ranked team in the 13th by 20. Way to go Lady Tigers! :dancingpa

I was there tonight, and I was very impressed by the Lady Tigers. I expected a much closer game.

  • Author

Yes I did too. Someone told me that 2 of Souths Starters are actually from Clay Co anyone know if thats true?

Yes I did too. Someone told me that 2 of Souths Starters are actually from Clay Co anyone know if thats true?

 

One of the starters has family in Clay Co., I think. I don't know that she's "from" there, per se. She's started for SL for the last four years. There is a girl on the JV who transferred in from Clay, from what I understand.

 

I was told SL played a less-than inspired game, and that probably has a lot to do with the fact that SL hasn't played in two weeks. SL may not have won, but these teams are closer than this margin.

  • Author

I was told that that the Smith girls mother actually works for Clay County board of Education. South may not have brung their A game, but Clay could have beat them worse. Clay is the better team that was shown tonight.

 

I know the Mcworter girl went to grade school in Clay County, and I was told so did the Smith girl. Who is the girl on JV?

Clay County won this game on defense holding South to a season low 41 points and 25% from the field. Great job Lady Tigers.

The South girl who plays JV and came from Clay County is Kendra Davidson. Whitney Smith's Mom used to work for Clay County, but she now works for the Laurel County Board of Ed. as a teacher.

Why did South not play for 2 weeks? Did they have some games cancelled?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.