Gallatin Co./Walton predictions

Well..who is playing for Gallatin...if everyone is back ecxept the ACL tear and Walton continues to play as they have Gallatin has a good chance.

However, playing at Walton is hard, so I think I am going to have to go with Walton by 3. I would like to see the Wildcats pull it off though for our district.

Amanda will be back tonight. Christina was walking around last night after her surgery last week. Unfortunately, done for the year.

I do agree, if Walton comes out like they have the past couple of games, Gallatin Co. could surprise. It would be a huge win for them right before districts.

Unable to broadcast live as we had no phone line. I will have the audio up later tonight. College coaches in attendance looking at a couple from Gallatin.

The Lady Wildcats lost the game in transition. When the game was at half court, Walton didn't do much. It was turnovers and layups. I believe McKenzie Garcia was injured during the game as she only had 2 points and sat for most of if not all of the second half.

At least Gallatin Co. started hitting free throws. They lost the Ludlow game for that very reason.

Amanda played and had 12 points. Led Lady Wildcats.

Tough loss. Hopefully they rebound for Williamstown right before districts.