Pulaski Co. 68 Southwestern 66

pcfan

No, nothing controversial. Just a hard fought, well-played game, that had a lot of spurts by each team. The lead went back and forth. Pulaski Co. is really playing well right now. Better be on the lookout for them in the post season.

I didn't know that Tony was taken off the game, but if he was it was deserved because of the horrible job he did the last time PC played SW. Something should have been done about this situation a long time ago. It has been out of hand for a while but at the first PC/SW it really came to light what the agenda was.

I didn't know that Tony was taken off the game, but if he was it was deserved because of the horrible job he did the last time PC played SW. Something should have been done about this situation a long time ago. It has been out of hand for a while but at the first PC/SW it really came to light what the agenda was.

Tony was scheduled to work this game. I think Noel understood that in the best interest of everyone it would be better for him to not officiate in this game.

I do not know what the agenda was in the first game, but SW outplayed PC.

They jumped out to a lead and maintained it throughout the game. The best team won that night.

In the rematch PC played well with 5 kids scoring in double figures. They certainly deserved to win this game because they whipped SW on the glass. PC was the best team on the floor tonight.

I thought Ty Perkins played with alot of class and played hard in this game. He did bloody his nose diving for a loose ball. But came back in to finish the game.

Kyle Rodgers played well for SW and was the leading scorer with 21 points.

I wish both teams well as they finish out the season and head into tournament play.