Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell Vs. PCC

Featured Replies

Who will take this one? Both have been playing great as of late, but i'll take Powell by 10 or 12. If Romans gets comfortable inside it could get ugly.

I'm not sure if Kelly can handle Roamans inside.

I'm not sure if Kelly can handle Roamans inside.

 

 

 

 

That's pretty much the key in this one. If PCC can contain Romans then they'll probably win. But that is a big 'if'. Romans is not easy to contain. He's a space eater, very strong, and usually finds a way to score. If he gets 25 or more points Perry could be in trouble.

I will be watching the score of this one....feel it could go either way, but I am pulling for Powell Co.:thumb:

PCC by 6.

  • Author

IMO, Kelly cannot contain Romans in the post. The real threat to Powell from the PCC end is Bailey and Amis. If Powell's defense can keep them out of the lane and force bad shots Powell will take this one without a doubt, with no problems. I still like Powell by about 10, regardless of the game being at PCC.

PCC is tough to beat at home. I'll take PCC in a fast pace game 75-67.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.