Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 48 Bath County 0

Lloyd vs Bath County 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lloyd Memorial
      97%
    • Bath County
      2%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/07/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

A little late for that I think? Unless I'm missing something here?

Did not see they played last night. Surprised more teams didn't play. 

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Running clock in the 2nd quarter. Everyone gets to play for Lloyd. 

  • Well, apparently we have the bad weather coming in tomorrow that nobody wanted to deal with and also don’t forget Saturday morning is gun season for deer. I would venture to guess that every coach on

  • The Lloyd game has been moved to Thursday at 7 PM. Apparently this is due to the weather coming in on Friday. ?PLAYOFF GAME UPDATE? DATE CHANGE:  Bath County AT Lloyd will now be played Thur

Posted Images

12 hours ago, JUGGSPORTS said:

Evans to Jones, 4 yard touchdown.  Conversion good.

Lloyd 35-0, 10:52 2Q

On 11/4/2025 at 5:16 PM, Sparty85 said:

Running clock in the 2nd quarter. Everyone gets to play for Lloyd. 

Good call @Sparty85. Don't know how you saw that one coming.

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Who will Lloyd play next week?

Pretty sure East Carter.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

 

????? That's extremely funny because I know it's true. Go throw a pile of corn in Jimbo's yard.

I don’t think he would mind ??

15 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

I don’t think he would mind ??

Me either. Seems like he has a lot of joy in life and not much could change that. Especially the way them Jugg's are playing.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Honey Badger said:

Me either. Seems like he has a lot of joy in life and not much could change that. Especially the way them Jugg's are playing.

You got that right! I am being real when I say this, the road to the state final is not going to be easy for the Juggernauts. That’s starting this Friday. 

18 hours ago, DRKARK said:

You got that right! I am being real when I say this, the road to the state final is not going to be easy for the Juggernauts. That’s starting this Friday. 

I think that opinion may have changed with Henry beating East Carter. Henry will have some confidence coming into round 2 but that can't make them faster. The Juggs haven't had a competitive game since Bourbon in early October which was a lot closer than it should have been. District games not being competitive for the most part is out of their control. But now another week has been added to that. I sincerely hope that doesn't hurt them for round 3. 

I said after the Bourbon game the biggest obstacle for Lloyd was going to be how could they get better before round 2. And that it was going to be more mental tasks than anything for everyone involved. Its been a pretty boring 4-5 weeks competition wise for them and with a bye week in there. What have they done individually away from football over the last month or so to drown out the noise? 

They have had a lot of success and with success comes distractions and self entitlement. Have they been pushing themselves mentally to stay focused for when they are really challenged and everything isn't going perfect? Can they keep beating as one heart like they have all season, when it really gets tough? Are they in shape for a tough 4th qtr seeing as clocks have been running and their varsity haven't seen a 4th qtr in over a month. Are they prepared to respect an opponent and not think the game is over and to keep their foot on the opponents throat?

The biggest distraction for teenage boys? Girls, no doubt. Have they kept the blinders on against what's nonsense and clear tunnel vision toward their long term goal that's only a couple weeks away now? Have they blocked out that basketball is firing up all around them and not get an itch for what that's going to be like? Have they focused in school and kept pushing themselves mentally to the best of their capability?  All of that plays a part in being sound across the board for when it really matters.

I say yes they can do all that and have been doing it. Great support system around them with experienced coaches, good teachers, hard working families and a fantastic community.

I hope I am right because I am really looking forward to when a team pushes the Juggs and it brings the best out of them. That's what happens when you get pressure applied to you and you have prepared properly. Pressure makes diamonds. They have been entertaining and I look forward to their next couple weeks because....

I don't think the Juggs have played their best ball yet. A " perfect " game like they have been close to doesn't mean it's their "best" game. That's a compliment and scary for a team that's been running off 40+ points like it's nothing and surrendering very little. Part of that is they just haven't had the pressure applied to them by opponents to bring it out yet and they had some mental lapses early in the season that let teams hang around for a little that shouldn't have. Ex. NCC, Aiken, Conner, Campbell, Bourbon. All games where mental lapses let those teams feel like they belonged on the field with the Juggs at some point, even if just for a quick minute. Can't have those lapses in rounds 2, 3, 4, 5.

Have they found that " dawg mentality " that prevents those lapses? It takes everyone to have it. One dawg won't win it alone. That dawg mentality the coaches, teachers, families or community can't give them. That's on the players to handle.

I hope the coaches have seen what they need to see to make sure that when it really counts they don't surrender points that should be prevented. The first 5-6 weeks I talked about them needing to prevent the preventable and the time is soon coming where one touchdown may end all their dreams, whether it's on the first drive of a game or the last. Are they prepared to prevent that? We'll see. Both Bourbon and Russell are confident they know how to hand the Juggs their first loss of the season. I don't want to see it or think it's going to happen. Go Juggs!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.