Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 55 Woodford County 38

Featured Replies

I think Coach Johnson is a class act. Last season when we (Dixie) “Upset” them in round one, he was gracious in defeat. This season he was fired up and gracious in winning. His supporting staff not so much. In the handshake line after the game, there were assistants talking trash to us Dixie Coaches for reasons unknown. It continued even in the post-game team huddles. Obviously, we ignored it, we had seniors to console but I really thought it was odd. As for the announcers, I wonder if they had the same sentiment the week prior when Woodford scored twice (1 throw, 1 run) in the last minutes of a game they just had to run down the clock? I found them to be entertaining though as I watched that game from a hotel in DC Friday night. A very passionate home booth for sure. Congrats to Highlands on a solid team win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.