Congrats Augusta Boys

Just wanted to congratulate Dustin "Shooty "Staggs and Josh White for being named to the 10th Region All A Tournament Team. Very much deserved.

Also to Matt Groves for being selected to the Academic Team.

I know there is more players from other Teams. I don't recall them all. Could someone please post them all.

Just wanted to congratulate Dustin "Shooty "Staggs and Josh White for being named to the 10th Region All A Tournament Team. Very much deserved.

Also to Matt Groves for being selected to the Academic Team.

I know there is more players from other Teams. I don't recall them all. Could someone please post them all.

I'll give it a go. Not only were the Augusta boys in the house to accept their awards, but they were decked out in Augusta Orange and Black, one of them wearing a very sharp Orange shirt and black tie with black pants. Nice touch! See some folks do notice.

Dustin Skaggs and Josh White from Augusta

Chase Dumphord from Paris

Chris Owen from St. Patrick

Corey Pelle From Silver Grove (Big ovation from the crowd)

Ethan Glass and Joe Flanagan From Calvary

Jessie Hall, Eli Cooper, and Tyler Hamilton from Bracken County

Josh Kidney, Troy Cooper, and Jimmy Uebel from Brossart

I didn't record the Academics - Luke Rebholz was the recipient from Brossart and Teddy Wiseman from Silver Grove

Congratulations To All!

I'll give it a go. Not only were the Augusta boys in the house to accept their awards, but they were decked out in Augusta Orange and Black, one of them wearing a very sharp Orange shirt and black tie with black pants. Nice touch! See some folks do notice.

Dustin Skaggs and Josh White from Augusta

Chase Dumphord from Paris

Chris Owen from St. Patrick

Corey Pelle From Silver Grove (Big ovation from the crowd)

Ethan Glass and Joe Flanagan From Calvary

Jessie Hall, Eli Cooper, and Tyler Hamilton from Bracken County

Josh Kidney, Troy Cooper, and Jimmy Uebel from Brossart

I didn't record the Academics - Luke Rebholz was the recipient from Brossart and Teddy Wiseman from Silver Grove

Congratulations To All!

I believe it's Staggs. That's how it is spelled in the original post you quoted also.