Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Scott
      0%
      0
    • Simon Kenton
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Regions collide when the 10th visits the 8th on Wednesday 1/3 at 7:30 when Scott visits Simon Kenton.  Coach Eric Pouncy has the Lady Eagles soaring at 10-2 and Coach Brennan Stowers has the Lady Pioneers primed for another 8th Region run.  Can't wait to bring you this one on (859) Sports Radio with Mark Wehry and Coach Nell Fookes on the call.

Will be shocked if Scott keeps it within 20.  Have fun with Coach, she is a LEGEND.  

  • Author

Ha, forgive me.  Got my regions confused.  Both in the 8th and a huge district game.  How many years now and I still get confused.

49 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

Ha, forgive me.  Got my regions confused.  Both in the 8th and a huge district game.  How many years now and I still get confused.

Scott is in the 10th.  

  • Author
2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Scott is in the 10th.  

I'm glad I'm not as crazy as I thought.  I read a tweet that this was a big district game.  Threw me off.  I know what I'm talking about. lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.