Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/J-Town Updates

Featured Replies

Pregame show on now. Chris O'Hearn to be interviewed coming up in the next minute or two.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.soft96.com

 

That's the link to tune in for this game.

 

Click on the "On-Air" button.

 

Maybe they aren't covering the game.

 

Hmm. Who is?

I know all I am hearing is the news...Whats going on ???

  • Author

6:00 left in 1st quarter

 

Jtown 3 Mason 2

  • Author

Are you all still not getting the game online?

What radio station are you listening to ? read my lips

  • Author

I'm not on the internet - I'm listening in Maysville on the local TV advertising station.

Are you all still not getting the game online?

I'm still not getting it?

 

Is something wrong. I clicked on the link and all I get is news coverage.

10-4.. Well keep the updates coming. Thanks

I'm not on the internet - I'm listening in Maysville on the local TV advertising station.

Well keep us updated I guess.

  • Author

Mason's only field goal so far Scott's layup. The other was a free throw.

  • Author

JT 8 MC 5 - Miller's first bucket 3:08 left 1st quarter

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.