Walton 73 Henry Co. 64

The final score is not an indication on how this game went. Walton led the second half by twenty or more pretty much through out. Daughety for Walton only played two minutes in the first half because of foul trouble. Jones for Walton led all scores with fifteen had a good game from outside. Henry started to catch up when Daugherty Ponzer and Roberts all fouled out in the fourth. Walton had three kids from the JV in and Henry started to make up some ground. I wonder if this win counts as momentum for the all A.

Thats a great question Spillywilly. I would agree that it is. I'm glad to see the walton JV players step up for when players like Roberts, Daughtery and other players get in foul trouble. Sartwell came in and made to clutch free throws late in the game when Jones went down. Somers is starting to play like a point guard. He showed some pretty good ball handling late in the game. There is some momentum running with the boys from the W-V right. Keep it up boys.

I am fairly new to this board and have mostly monitored and read other's comments, but I feel I need to reply for Henry County's side. If you were at the game, you should be aware of HC's point guard Williams who was in foul trouble early into the game. This really took Henry out of the game. They had to rely on other members of the team who aren't as experienced as senior Williams. Williams was sitting the bench about 3/4 of the game. When he came into the game late in the 4th quarter, HC sparked a rally before the foul trouble for Walton's players. :madman:

I am fairly new to this board and have mostly monitored and read other's comments, but I feel I need to reply for Henry County's side. If you were at the game, you should be aware of HC's point guard Williams who was in foul trouble early into the game. This really took Henry out of the game. They had to rely on other members of the team who aren't as experienced as senior Williams. Williams was sitting the bench about 3/4 of the game. When he came into the game late in the 4th quarter, HC sparked a rally before the foul trouble for Walton's players. :madman:

I can agree with that , but don't forget Daugherty was on the bench with 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter with only 2 pts and didn't return untill the 3rd quarter.Thats alot of offense not in the game.