Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apollo 30 Marshall County 13

Featured Replies

Eagles grab a spot in the playoffs. I’m assuming we will play Bowling Green in two weeks. 

1 hour ago, cheercoachwes said:

Eagles grab a spot in the playoffs. I’m assuming we will play Bowling Green in two weeks. 

Rematch!

  • Author
39 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Rematch!

Absolutely - I will say this for BGHS. You guys do it right. Your cheer team invited my kids to take part in the tailgate before the regular season contest. Your football players took care of business without a lot of trash on the field. So, I look forward to being on the sideline again. 

1 minute ago, cheercoachwes said:

Absolutely - I will say this for BGHS. You guys do it right. Your cheer team invited my kids to take part in the tailgate before the regular season contest. Your football players took care of business without a lot of trash on the field. So, I look forward to being on the sideline again. 

I'm happy to hear this Cheer Coach!  Sportsmanship get disregarded like an old piece of mail left in your coat pocket over the winter and that's just wrong in my book.

I look for that in most games and aways appreciate that.  Seems to be seen less and less these days, but I hope we keep it going!  And I hope you have another enjoyable trip in a couple weeks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.