Walton 82 Carroll 54

I think they are playing their best basketball right now.

Yea.. this is the type of ball the boys were playing in florida.. if they would have played like this against the owens, gallatins, and boone's.. then they would have been better games..

The first half WV let Carroll hang around , Walton played lazzy defense . 3rd quarter was different . At one point I think walton was up over 40 pts. Daugherty , Lynn , Sommers ,Roberts & Ponzer all played well together. A little more run and gun in the 2nd half. Daugherty set with alittle over 6 min in the 4th

I agree with everyone on this one. They played a really good team game. Everybody scored on the team. The team was led by Daugherty and Lynn with 16 points a piece. I am glad Somers has started penetrating to the hole and either scoring or kicking it out. This Run and Gun game they r playing is really more their style. Ponzer had the best overall game with 15 points about 4 boards and around 5 steals. His defensive game was awesome. Alot emotion from his shows great heart. Jones is starting to get warm from the arch so keep an eye on him. This is the best ball I've seen them play in a while. Keep it up guys.:dancingpa