Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP

Featured Replies

I have been trying to keep up with them this season, but have not been able to attend any games. Does anyone know what there problems are this and what is there biggest weaknesses?

They are 10-4, with losses to Doss, Iroquois, Ballard and a team from New York City. They'll be fine.

I have been trying to keep up with them this season, but have not been able to attend any games. Does anyone know what there problems are this and what is there biggest weaknesses?

 

They may not have the star power they usually have, but Kerry Benson is a solid player capable of a big night at any time. Adam Delph, a freshman, is going to be a big-time HS player, especially if he grows an inch or three more.

 

Not as big and good on the glass as some years, but can cause teams fits with their vaunted press. I'd have a hard time betting against them come 6th Region tourney time, and would in no way, shape or form consider them down, as you seem to be.

They may not have the star power they usually have, but Kerry Benson is a solid player capable of a big night at any time. Adam Delph, a freshman, is going to be a big-time HS player, especially if he grows an inch or three more.

 

Not as big and good on the glass as some years, but can cause teams fits with their vaunted press. I'd have a hard time betting against them come 6th Region tourney time, and would in no way, shape or form consider them down, as you seem to be.

You are right in that Adam Delph would be a bigtime HS player if her were a freshman, but since he is a junior I don't know about that one

You are right in that Adam Delph would be a bigtime HS player if her were a freshman, but since he is a junior I don't know about that one

 

Are you sure its Delph that is a Junior and not Adam Decker?? I am not sure what class either of them are in but I will tell you coach Mabrey will have them ready come districts and regions.

Are you sure its Delph that is a Junior and not Adam Decker?? I am not sure what class either of them are in but I will tell you coach Mabrey will have them ready come districts and regions.

They are both Juniors along with Murry. You are right though, I am sure they will be ready in post season. I do think it is ironic how good their guards looked last yr when they had Crutcher to throw it in to and to handle the tough passes. A little different story when the post changes. Decker has been coming off an injury so I am sure that adds to it.

They are both Juniors along with Murry. You are right though, I am sure they will be ready in post season. I do think it is ironic how good their guards looked last yr when they had Crutcher to throw it in to and to handle the tough passes. A little different story when the post changes. Decker has been coming off an injury so I am sure that adds to it.

 

Delph is listed as a freshman in the program from the Hoopin' It Up tournament, so that's what I went on. They must've got bad information here in Laurel Co. when they were putting together the program, because the Sweet 16 programs from the past two years indicate you are correct.

They are both Juniors along with Murry. You are right though, I am sure they will be ready in post season. I do think it is ironic how good their guards looked last yr when they had Crutcher to throw it in to and to handle the tough passes. A little different story when the post changes. Decker has been coming off an injury so I am sure that adds to it.

 

With no inside presence like Vincent Crutcher from last year, the guards are having to put the game on their own shoulders. Which I believe is a little to much for them. I see PRP not making it out of the Region this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.