June Buchanan (JBS) 64 Hazard 55

Congrats JBS !!! Best team effort that I have seen from JBS, if they continue playing as a team they will probably be 14th region champs in 2007. On the other hand the best team doesn't always win, one bad game and you are going home. Its not fair sometimes but thats what makes tourament time so exciting.

JBS was just too much for Hazard at all facets of the game. Collins and Short controlled the inside and Stepp and Cox had good games from the outside. JBS had a bad night from the line and had too many turnovers but played good team ball. JBS is hard to beat if they get all their kids involved in the game. Collins got MVP of the game with 13 points 7 rebounds and 5 blocks. Short had 9 points and 12 rebounds and Stepp had 24 and Cox 15. Good overall effort from both teams with Hicks getting 27 for Hazard. He is impossible to stop. Good luck to both teams this year....

Congrats June B. on the win , big win and a HUGE confidence builder. Team ball is always the best way to win.

I agree that team ball is the way to win and when JBS does that they have a really nice team. This game was a huge confidence builder for a young JBS team that doesnt start any seniors.

JBS is very tough, they should win this region, Hicks did have 27, and Stepp had 24, but Hicks took 10 more shots than Stepp, including going 3-14 from the 3 point line, I think Stepp played huge for JBS, great win, there should be 2 more matchup's of these two, in the all a, and region, than there regular season ending game, should be awesome