Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heritage Academy 76 Bellevue 35

Featured Replies

The boys at Heritage Academy have something positive going this year, starting the season at 6-1.  

When I saw this game on the schedule I thought this game had the potential to be a contentious Division III contest.  Bellevue started the season 3-0 and owned a win over Villa Madonna who is not D-III chopped liver.  Therefore, I was quite surprised to see the wallop laid on the Tigers tonight by the Eagles.

4 hours ago, Mustang said:

The boys at Heritage Academy have something positive going this year, starting the season at 6-1.  

When I saw this game on the schedule I thought this game had the potential to be a contentious Division III contest.  Bellevue started the season 3-0 and owned a win over Villa Madonna who is not D-III chopped liver.  Therefore, I was quite surprised to see the wallop laid on the Tigers tonight by the Eagles.

Glad that you are drawing attention to them. I’ve also been taking notice of their great start. 

Their starting 5 is mostly comprised of freshman and sophomores led by sophomore Landon Warner who is averaging 20 ppg, just as he did last season as a freshman. Not only did they take care of Bellevue in commanding fashion, they also beat Dayton by 22.

These guys, if they stay together look to have a few good seasons on tap, and while they’re doing pretty good right now, just think how they’ll be in a couple of years. 

Go Eagles!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.