Walton-Verona 59 Trimble Co. 54

As stated in another thread i predicted that if daughtery were held under 20 it would be a close game; however, by the looks of it jennings didn't show up tonight. The raiders could have gotten a good win tonight. Too bad

As stated in another thread i predicted that if daughtery were held under 20 it would be a close game; however, by the looks of it jennings didn't show up tonight. The raiders could have gotten a good win tonight. Too bad

I wouldn't say that. W-V did a good job on him defensively, which opened up players such as Snell and Maldonado. As stated, he also had 14 rebounds.

Trimble did make mistakes tonight that, if corrected, could have resulted in a different outcome. However, Coach Lauster has Trimble playing as a team for, arguably, the first time in a year and a half. Jennings is a perfect example of this. He is playing his position, getting rebounds, taking the offensive pressure off of other players.

Good statements. I agree, scoring points isn't everything. It sounds like Trimble held their own tonight. It might just be a lack of leadership and experience. Trimble only has what, 2-3 seniors?? They could be a threat next year. Good work to Jennings.

Good statements. I agree, scoring points isn't everything. It sounds like Trimble held their own tonight. It might just be a lack of leadership and experience. Trimble only has what, 2-3 seniors?? They could be a threat next year. Good work to Jennings.

Trimble has 3 seniors, one of which hasn't played since he was a freshmen (Snell). They only have 4 juniors. They have a nice sophomore class, but before someone else says it (because they will;) ), let's wait to hand them the All "A", District, Regional or State championship. :D

Sorry, I know several of you would have loved to have said that. I beat you to the punch!

Thanks for the kind thoughts, YoJoKo.:ylsuper: