Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UHA at Christian Co. tonight

Featured Replies

Should be a good game. It all depends on which UHA team shows up. So far, they have played no where near their potential. UHA beat Union Co. on Saturday night in a much closer game than it should have been. Hopson did put down 4 monster dunks, though.:eek:

 

Christian Co. is coming off a close loss to Henderson Co. I'm sure they are wanting to show who is boss in the district.

I believe the key is getting Tyshawn, Scotty and Ryan, balanced on the offensive end and better overall team defense, from everyone....if that happens, the Blazers will be very good team.

  • Author
I believe the key is getting Tyshawn, Scotty and Ryan, balanced on the offensive end and better overall team defense, from everyone....if that happens, the Blazers will be very good team.

I totally agree--but it looks like that is easier said than done!

I totally agree--but it looks like that is easier said than done!
I really like Tyshawn's talent. He shoots the ball a little flat at times but has excellent potential.

 

I would like to see them run the offense through the post and then set-up, their motion and set plays. Scotty and Tyshawn, would excel and Ryan, would be a force inside.

 

They will be a tough match-up, as the season progresses.

UHA 72-65.

I just don't see this one as being close. I think Christian County pulls away and wins this one by double-digits because of their depth. If Hopson or Edmonson get into foul trouble, it may be a long night for the Blazers.

I haven't been keeping up much this year. How are UHA and Scotty Hopson doing this year??

Christian Co. is coming off a bad 2nd half showing against Henderson. A game in their eyes they gave away with poor shot selection, bad passing, and execution.

 

Christian Co. will wanna play their chaotic style and use their depth and athleticsm to run UHA out of the gym. UHA will zone and force Christian Co. tp hit some outside shots a task that has been inconsistent for the Colonels at times this year.

 

According to a couple of UHA assistants they think some attitudes have been adjusted and they could be headed in the right direction.

 

CCHS: 75

UHA: 68

 

But for some reason it would not suprise me if UHA won. But to do that they have to play defense.

Anyone else heard that Scotty will be leaving and going to Oak Hill next season????:sssh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.