Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6th region draw

Featured Replies

I love that Moore and Bullitt East drew opposite halves, hopefully that is the Championship game that the 6th Region gets.  I'm not sure I see anyone beating Moore this year out of the 6th, although Fern Creek did earn a draw earlier in the season with them, but I certainly give Bullitt East the best chance.  I'm sure Moore will be VERY motivated for a little revenge (only non-win in 6th Region play) in that opening game with The Creek.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.