Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Metcalfe County vs. Clinton County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Metcalfe
      100%
    • Clinton
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Clinton County makes the trip to Edmonton tomorrow night for both teams district opener. Clinton comes in at 0-4 on the season coming off a 56-6 home loss to Adair County. Metcalfe is 4-0 coming off a 46-0 win at Eminence. I think most will agree that this will be a running clock early. Safe travels to everyone tomorrow night. Thoughts? 

I don't see metcalfe loosing a game anytime soon. There biggest game will be against Green Oct. 21. At the moment Metcalfe looks to be the clear favorite in that game. Next 4 games should be running clock jv closes.  Hornets are having a good season, and better then I expected. 

Metcalf County is a quality football Team... As I've stated earlier, I believe the Hornets will be their District's Champion.

1 hour ago, Bulls on Parade said:

Metcalf County is a quality football Team... As I've stated earlier, I believe the Hornets will be their District's Champion.

Honestly at this point in the season your probably right. Green has no defense as of the last three weeks. They have plenty of fire power on offense. If Green isn't able to get it together on Deffense. Then Metcalfe should be Champs, but it won't be a blowout.

Metcalfe gets the running clock started before halftime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.