Leslie Co. 2007 Schedule

BIG DOG 58

No. We got our last game set up yesterday with Bell Co. We would have had to play them if they hadn't gotten out of 2A because they would have been in our district.

Glad to hear that Leslie has rescheduled Bell. I had thought that the two year "swap" was over and Leslie was off schedule. Looks like this is a "new deal" with Bell returning to Leslie for a second straight year. Unlike Middlesboro and Corbin, Leslie County is never afraid of a larger opponent. Bell/Leslie games are always good contests. I look forward to it!

Glad to hear that Leslie has rescheduled Bell. I had thought that the two year "swap" was over and Leslie was off schedule. Looks like this is a "new deal" with Bell returning to Leslie for a second straight year. Unlike Middlesboro and Corbin, Leslie County is never afraid of a larger opponent. Bell/Leslie games are always good contests. I look forward to it!

:thumb:

Leslie has 17 seniors to be. The line will be the major strenghth of this team unlike last years team. Qb Jimmy Joe Morgan just got his feet wet last year, and is poised for a breakout year. Along with Rb /Lb Jordan Morgan, Morgan has many weapons at WR and TE. The Defense will be solid once again. Losing Baker, Howard, and Hubbard hurt more on Defense than Offense. If Leslie can find some Middle linebackers, they'll be in the mix again.

North Laurel Schedule 2007

Covington Holy Cross @SL Cumberland Valley Bowl

South Laurel @H

Clay County @H

Whitley County @A

Letcher County Central @A

Pulaski @H

Open

Corbin @A

Perry County Central @H

Clark County @H

Leslie County @A