Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paramount Plus

Featured Replies

Right now we have Spectrum and Hulu. The wife wants us to drop Hulu and get Paramount Plus. I may lose ESPN+ out of this whole ordeal. Anyone have P-Plus?

On 11/26/2021 at 10:36 AM, PP1 said:

Right now we have Spectrum and Hulu. The wife wants us to drop Hulu and get Paramount Plus. I may lose ESPN+ out of this whole ordeal. Anyone have P-Plus?

I did a free trial of Paramount Plus because I wanted to watch Mayor of Kingstown which is a Paramount Plus original and have ended up keeping it. It is pretty cheap (plans start at like $5 a month). With that and YouTubeTV I have access to everything I want. 

 

If you end up getting it, check out Mayor of Kingstown. It is pretty good so far. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.