Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, bjaynes said:

Dixie Youth Colonels juniors defeated Walton Verona 30-0 Saturday night at Ryle to win their Super Bowl. Congrats. 

Solid team, and interested to see how they progress at TF and Dixie. They didn't allow a single score during their division games, and their only loss was to the D1 Junior champs Bandits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2021 at 8:52 AM, nees1212 said:

Solid team, and interested to see how they progress at TF and Dixie. They didn't allow a single score during their division games, and their only loss was to the D1 Junior champs Bandits.

It will be interesting, for sure. #7 Jamer Kirtley will be a force at RB at Dixie if he stays on the TF to Dixie path. Kid has some serious moves with speed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bjaynes said:

It will be interesting, for sure. #7 Jamer Kirtley will be a force at RB at Dixie if he stays on the TF to Dixie path. Kid has some serious moves with speed. 

If he keeps his head on straight and continues to grow, he's definitely one to keep an eye on.  Tremendous balance and vision for his age.  He's also a very good LB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nees1212 said:

If he keeps his head on straight and continues to grow, he's definitely one to keep an eye on.  Tremendous balance and vision for his age.  He's also a very good LB.

Yes, a LB that plays with an “edge”. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.