Girls Final 4!!!

Tonight is the night.  Will something REALLY crazy transpire this evening or will this be a check the box evening for both South Oldham and NDA.  On paper nothing really concerns me with Henderson County and West Jessamine.  These 2 teams really don't have that Top 10 win in their record to make me believe either of these games will be much.  Henderson and West Jess will more than likely go very unconventional and gimmicky to surprise South Oldham and NDA.  At the end of the day I think nothing is going to rattle these 2 powerhouses destined for a rematch on Saturday.

Game time:

4pm:  Henderson Co versus South Oldham

7pm:  West Jessamine versus NDA

Enjoy the evening.....I think its going to be rainy up here in NKY, I don't know what the forecast is in Lexington.....might be a factor.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Big Red said:

West Jess did not go down, without a strong fight.  As expected, they left nothing on the field.  Most important to address is to the health of their goalie.  She was truly great, and hopefully, physically, ok.  

Thank you @Big Red!  As he stated NDA did pull the victory out with, you guessed it, another shutout victory, 3-0!

In the earlier game South Oldham just was too much to handle for Henderson County, winning in an impressive fashion, 5-0.  I listened to that game some on Mixlr which came in loud and clear if anyone wants to listen to the Championship games it is a quality broadcast.  

So the finals are set with the rematch from WAY BACK on Aug 16th when NDA went down to South Oldham and beat them 3-0.  It was NDA’s second game of the season and South Oldham’s 4th game of the season. I am guessing South Oldham has grown big time since that meeting so it might be a little more of a closer matchup.

Saturday, 7pm @ Fredrick Douglas.