Green County 38 Hart County 13

GC-Dragons

Its a final from Hart County. 

Hart County looked great the first drive and then it was all Green County from that point on. The Dragons look for real, and have four of the best backs you will see on the same team for a small school. The offensive line for the dragons has really done a great job to start the year. Next week we find out how good the dragons are with Taylor rolling into town. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

Congrats to Green Co.  I didn't expect the score to be this lopsided.  I thought it would be close if anything.  Taylor is a different animal.  A lot of good speed and their line is tough and very physical.  Good luck next week!

Hart County is a good squad, they have some really good backs and some really big guys on the offensive line. They are going to give people some problems. They will beat Campbellsville and roll into Glasgow sitting at 3-1. I'm not sure they can beat Taylor or Glasgow, but they should be competitive with those guys, and I could see them beating Adair and Casey. I'd have them the favorite against Casey and a toss-up with Adair. 

Green will have to play a great game to beat Taylor, but I think they could very well do it after seeing the game Taylor played against Rock and this week against Spencer. Green County will be able to move the ball, it will come down to them being able to finish drives and stop Taylors offense. Should give a good gauge about how good Green is. 

• Like 1