Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CFIT schedule??

Featured Replies

The Redhound Varsity Club does an outstanding job with the organization of the Cumberland Falls Invitational each and every year. I think there will be several interesting games as the week unfolds. I eagerly await the opportunity to see Dorman and Bell County play. Both teams always field a highly competitive squad. I would hypothesize these two teams meeting in the finals before a spirited crowd.

Who is officiating the Corbin game on Wednesday night. Terry Joe does a wonderful job with this tournament. Maybe he can take over the Pigskin Classic.

I do not know who will, but the club as told the the powers to be who they did not want. We will be lucky to keep Terry Joe taking care of the C.F.I.T. more less the Pigskin. I would not be surprice to see the club turn both over to the school to run real soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.