Letter to KY HS Football Coaches

ChiefSmoke

I just shared this with all the head coaches across KY. My Dad played and coached KY HS Football. My sons both played and my youngest is entering his senior season.  Very proud of KY HS Football, the players and coaches, going back decades. I know many of you also love KY HS Football and wanted to share this with you. I also appreciate @theguru, BGPreps, and his work in promoting our sport that we love dearly in the Commonwealth.

Coaches-

Hope everyone is getting geared up for a great 2021!

1- if you have any good Covid strategies, please share with the rest of us. 

2- In this email group, look for the coaches in your football  district. If someone is not on this list that should be, please send me their email address.

3- For 2022, we will likely need new headphones at Mercer. Please email me privately what you would recommend...if you have a strong preference. If you have one that you HATE, please let me know that as well. Have not ordered headsets since Coach French was at school #10.... just kidding. Love my old Coach!

4- My term ends after the 2021 state finals and I have bugged you to death the last two years. I will try to keep a low profile until then. But, if you need anything, please let me know. I love KY HS Football, players and coaches. It has been my life and my family's life. I can't thank you enough for how hard you work to help kids and to make football a GREAT sport in the Commonwealth of KY. Our best days are ahead of us because we will MAKE it that way through hard work and an undying commitment to our communities, schools, and the kids we coach, have coached, and will coach. 

God Bless you as you do the work you have been called to do.

Colossians 3:23

David 

• Like 10