Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silver Grove vs Bellevue Predictions

Featured Replies

I don't think the Tigers can slow down Pelle so I'll take the Big Trains by 15+ To make things worse for Bellevue, NewCath comes rolling in on Saturday. It could be a rough weekend for the boys in black and gold. Good luck to all!! :thumb:

Pelle goes for 30 and SG gets a win!

Silver Grove 77-55. Pelle and Wiseman are way too much for Bellevue to handle.

Pelle is a good ball player, that is for sure. I don't know much about Wiseman. However, two people can't beat an entire team, if they choose to play as such. Bellevue has a few good players of their own. You just never know what could happen. The Tigers do play at home and I'm sure there will be a crowd for this one. Good luck to both teams but I am definitely pulling for the Tigers. Good luck boys, I will be there cheering you on!

Dont underestimate the Tigers. They have good coaching and Haynes is a good ballplayer. Pelle is going to get his but it will be closer than you think. I predict Bellevue over the Trains. 62-59 in a barn burner. Pelle drops 24 .

Ross is also a weapon for Bellevue. Not to mention Kesson is deadly with 3's. Good luck to the Tigers. I like the way you think!

haven't seen The Trains yet this season, but I'm getting nothing but positive feedback from all I Talk to. I'm going with the Trains in this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.