Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magoffin Vs Wolfe predictions

Featured Replies

Who will win? What will be the score? Which players will have a strong performance?

I think Magoffin will win by around 15 or possibly more....

Mag by 20. Rice, Fletcher, and Arnett are the leaders for Magoffin and should have big games since this is first home game.

Tonite 7:30 at Mag.

I honestly don't know how good Wolfe's chances are in winning. But , I have watched them play and they play hard. Young, but they leave it on the floor. I think Magoffin will win by 18, but they will not be able to let their guard down any.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.