Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin vs. Owen predictions

Featured Replies

Gallatin had a tough loss to Henry friday night, will they come back and beat owen?

Could be a very interesting game. When and where is it ?

I look for the Wildcats to bounce back from the loss to Henry. They have too deep for most teams. However, they will have to do a good job on Neeley. I would say that if they hold him to under 20, they win, but they will also have to work hard offensively against him. Should be a great game - I can't wait to see how it goes.

  • Author

The game will be played @ Gallatin on Tuesday the 12th

I'll give home court advantage to Gallatin, but it will be a tough game. Not only is Neely a factor with his own game, but his presence gives the other 4 on the floor a confidence that I have not seen from Owen County in a while.

Owen wins game. Neeley is too tough for anybody to stop he is the best player in the district and maybe region. If they stop the other 4 guys on their team GC wins by 10. Gallatin will play hard at home. Be a good game.

I have to travel with my Raiders to Eminence tonight, but I hope that someone will post some good info on this match-up for me to read when I get home. Thanks in advance to whoever does this!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.