Stanley Cup Qualifying Series

swamprat

Blue Jacket 4 Maple Leafs 3 OT (Columbus leads the series 2-1)

Pierre-Luc Dubois scores on a 2 on 1 break away with 1:36 in OT for the win. The game winner completed a hat trick for Dubois. 

The Toronto must do or die tomorrow night at 8. 

Coyotes 4 Predators 3 (Arizona wins the series 3-1.)

Filip Forsberg scored with 32 seconds left in regulation to send the game into overtime, but 5 mintues and 27 seconds into the extra period, Brad Richardson scored the series winner.

Nashville is heading home.

Canadians 2 Penguins 0 (Montreal wins the series 3-1.)

Artturi Lehkonen scored the game winner with just 4:11 left in the game and Shea Weber added an empty netter with 32 seconds left.

I didn't think Pittsburgh looked right the whole series. They seemed slow and their timing was off. Not the Pittsburgh I've come to expect.

Maple Leafs 4 Blue Jackets 3 OT (Series is tied 2-2.)

After Boone Jenner made it 3-0 Columbus with 4:52 to go in the game, Toronto went empty net and scored 3 times to tie it up in regulation. Austin Matthews scored 13:10 into overtime to give the Leafs the win. 

I've seen 2 leads blown in the final 4 minutes, before. I've never seen a 3 goal lead lost like that. I wonder if the rookie goalie, Elvis Merzlikins, can recover from that. It should be interesting to see who Torts starts in goal next game.

The all or nothing game 5 is on Sunday.