Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin

Featured Replies

I’ve found out that the kids at John like the weight room. Thought I would share some photos I recently took. I really like their enthusiasm.

 

Image1.jpg

 

Image2.jpg

Edited by Coach Preston
Picture duplicate and turned wrong way.

  • Author

I have no idea on how to get those photos turned correctly.

I have no idea on how to get those photos turned correctly.

 

Working on that for you, coach. Lol, phones do crazy things sometimes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.