Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 84 Rhode Island 57

Featured Replies

I was seriously fretting about this game yesterday afternoon. I will never trust a Dayton team not to screw it all up. Still waiting for it, honestly.

 

But this was a genuinely impressive dismantling of a 20-win team on the road.

 

Not only did the Flyers put up 84, they swarmed URI defensively. Fatts Russell, one of the top scorers in the league, was held to 9 points on 2-13 shooting. That's less than half of his season average.

 

Obi Toppin had 20 points but just 2 rebounds. Trey Landers made up for it by putting up 14 and 14.

 

Flyers shot 46% from the field, just below their NCAA-leading field goal percentage of 51%.

 

I'm actually feeling pretty good about this Dayton team heading into the postseason... frankly, I hate it.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about this Dayton team heading into the postseason... frankly, I hate it.

 

Hey, at least you don't have to feel that way about both of your teams. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.