Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marshall County 75 Paducah Tilghman 70

Featured Replies

Final from Marshall County.

 

Tilghman played well in the first half to take a lead into halftime. Marshall got hot late in the 3rd and early in the 4th as Tilghman simultaneously went cold and that proved to be the difference.

 

Tilghman's biggest lead was 7. Marshall took a 13 point lead with over 4 minutes left in the game before Tilghman rallied and tried to make it a game at the end.

Thanks for the updates. It sounded like an entertaining game. Any stats?

  • Author

Harmon had 29 points for Marshall and Stokes added 23. I believe Concentine led Tilghman with 19.

 

I don't have the percentages but I think both teams shot pretty well overall. If I remember correctly, I believe Marshall hit 8 three pointers and Tilghman hit 10. I know Marshall shot 19 free throws to Tilghman's 8 and all of Tilghman's were at the end. Tilghman simply didn't get to the rim and draw contact, something they'll have to do better in the rematch.

Tilghman did play well enough to win. Big game Friday night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.