Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best football in the state????

Featured Replies

I think it's NKY or Louisville for sure, but I think it's very close between the 2.

How deep are you going? 3 deep? The edge would go to Louisville. Go 10 deep and NKY is probably pretty comparable.

How deep are you going? 3 deep? The edge would go to Louisville. Go 10 deep and NKY is probably pretty comparable.

:thumb: I agree!!

Right now 10 years ago, all time? time frame might matter and how you judge best football. Louisville has always had the better big schools but they have no presence among small classes because there are no A or AA or AAA teams. Right now 4A Louisville, NKY 1 and 3A. 2A in the east has had the edge recently, yea Mercer won this year but there were several good east teams in 2A. It swings from time to time though, I recall a couple years ago when alot of people from NKY were crying the blues because it was believed that NKY was on the slide.

Right now I guess I think its 1. Louisville 2. NKY 3. CKY

EKY had some pretty good teams this year, Raceland in class A, Russell AA, JC in 3A but Western KY seems to have had more teams that were solid so I give these 2 regions a tie for last since I cant decide between them.

 

All time I vote Louisville #1, NKY #2, CKY #3, WKY #4, EKY #5

NKY big schools need to step up and play some decent football. There is no reason for the poor play of the 4A size schools here. If the big schools found a way to compete, NKY would be the best football part of the state hands down. As it stands, the best of the Bigs reside in Louisville, 1A and 3A in NKY , 2A I think is a coin toss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.