Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Soccer 2007

Featured Replies

I know its early, but I can't resist asking what everyone thinks will happen next year in NKY Soccer, will it be another banner year with 2 teams from NKY representing in the state finals? Who will be the top boys and girls players returning, and who will be the top teams?

On the girls side, the northern point of the golden triangle will be as strong as ever. NDA, Highlands, NCC and Ryle will be the top dogs. The chasing pack (Holy Cross, Bishop Brossart, St. Henry, Simon Kenton, Boone County, Calvary Christian, and Campbell County) are getting better all the time.

Satek of CovCath should be a top player for CovCath. Goalie Noll did well on the JV level, and Bessler, Hoblitzel, Jester, Mikhail and Geise all have Varsity experience.

Satek of CovCath should be a top player for CovCath. Goalie Noll did well on the JV level, and Bessler, Hoblitzel, Jester, Mikhail and Geise all have Varsity experience.

 

Another varsity contributer was Zimmerman.

 

Satek might not get the publicity next year because he was moved to sweeper from midfield late last year as a result of an injury to Bessler.

  • Author

Who does Ryle return from their State Runner -up team?

 

Does St. Henry return anyone from their team last year, I know Moffit finally graduated, it seemed like he had been playing there since I played (aka: a very longtime ago LOL).

  • Author

I think Covcath will be the team to beat next year, I know they won the JV regional last year so they have talent waiting in the wings. BBHS graduated a lot including Jim Uebel and Josh Kidney their primary goal scorers last year, not to mention a wealth of defense players. I would say their top returning player is AJ Wilson in the midfield.

 

I also think Campbell County will have a great season and may even come out there district as champions. They return just about everyone except all state selection Nathanial Schneider. They should be a team to reckon with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.