Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Southern hires Allie Turley

Featured Replies

I was wondering when they were going to name a new coach. They have some talent returning.

 

I do not recognize the name. Where did she coach before MS or was she an assistant?

  • Author
I was wondering when they were going to name a new coach. They have some talent returning.

 

I do not recognize the name. Where did she coach before MS or was she an assistant?

 

 

I'm not sure but it's not a girl. The new head coach is a man.

Oops! Sorry Coach Turley!

 

In defense of myself I did same I didn’t recognize the name.

 

I’ve heard good things about the talent in the Madison Southern program right now. I’m sure they will be good in the next few years!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.