Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Brand Classic April 20th 2019

Featured Replies

Anyone know what channel it will be on this year? I saw the girls game was going to be streamed on twitter. Is that the case for the boys game or will it be on espn2 like usual? I can't seem to find it on the tv guide.

  • Author

Girls game is 3pst and Boys game is 5 pst.

  • Author

The twitter handle that the game should be on is Jumpman23 if the game isn't on tv.

  • Author

Kentucky Commits Tyrese Maxey,Keion Brooks, and Kahlil Whitney are playing in the game.

I love this all star game

Watch it every year. If you find out what channel on TV let me know.

Thanks for posting this thread.

  • Author

@gold sunrise

 

It will not be televised this year is what I've found. The game will instead be streamed live at the twitter handle Jumpman23.

 

6 pm et for the Girls game and 8 pm et for the Boys game.

 

Huge disappointment with espn not having it this year.

 

A player (Trendon Watford) was going to announce his college decision at the game but postponed it due to espn not televising the JBC.

@gold sunrise

 

It will not be televised this year is what I've found. The game will instead be streamed live at the twitter handle Jumpman23.

 

6 pm et for the Girls game and 8 pm et for the Boys game.

 

Huge disappointment with espn not having it this year.

 

A player (Trendon Watford) was going to announce his college decision at the game but postponed it due to espn not televising the JBC.

Thanks. I am very disappointed too. I always tape it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.